Roy Singing at Agile By Example 2012


It's late in the evening.
I'm wondering what words to say.
It's so hard to breath here.
The customer's face is gray.

And then he asks me.
Is the product alright?
And I say "yes, we deploy it all tonight".

I check in the changes.
The code doesn't even compile.
I wish I was home now.
Instead I fake a big smile.

And then they asks me.
Is the code alright?
And I say "yes, it seem to compile tonight".

I feel horrible because I see.
The sadness in their eyes.
When the find out that the product.
Doesn't even have log files. This thing is doomed.

It's time to go home now.
And I've got an aching head.
So I lock my computer.
And pray that tomorrow I'm dead.

When my wife asks me.
"Do you feel alright?"
I say "yes, Let's watch game of thrones tonight".

I feel miserable because I'll guess.
The madness in their talk.
When they find out that tomorrow.
I don't plan to come to work and write my CV.


ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม