What dreams may come


Chris:
I need to talk to you, and you don’t have to respond. This is a one way ticket for me. My hanging around here is not helping you, and it’s killing me. So today’s kinda a D-day. D for decision, I guess, about divorce.
Annie:
That would be two Ds, wouldn’t it?
Chris:
That is correct. Look what happens when you don’t say anything for a month. Cindy called, she said everything is waiting for you. All the artists and curators will meet with you when you’re better. And I told her it was the museum…one of those meetings…that kept you from driving that day. And if you went back, it would mean you weren’t sorry, and you weren’t wrong, and you would be betraying your children. And she said you were crazy. And I said she was a soulless bitch, and I hung up on her, I didn’t even know her very well. What’s true in our minds is true, whether some people know it or not. That’s when I realized I am part of the problem, and because I remind you, and because I couldn’t join you. That’s why I left you alone. Don’t give up ok?

...

Chris:
Good people go to hell because they can't forgive themselves. I know I can't but I can forgive you.

Annie:
For killing my children and my sweet husband?

Chris:
For being so wonderful a guy would choose hell over heaven just to be around you. Not because I remind you...but because I couldn't join you. Sorry I left you alone. Don't give up, OK!

Chris Nielsen (Robin Williams) & Annie Collins-Nielsen (Annabella Sciorra), What Dreams May Come 

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม